Advice please on girlfriend

There are many types of wargames, you just have to find one that appeals to both of you. My wife has a hankering for Hannibal: Rome versus Carthage and Blackbeard. My friend's wife likes to play Victory in the Pacific. So, it is possible to get your wife to play even boardgames. You just have to be persistant, flexible, and patient. Of course, a little bribery helps too. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Jeff Pattison (edited 07-25-2000).]

Thanks for all the useful posts guys. Let me summarise what I've learnt here.

First, persuading my girlfriend to play CM is going to be difficult because girls just don't like killing things like blokes do.

Second, if I do persuade her, I'd better make sure I get another computer or else it will be fighting like mad to play our PBEM turns.

The conclusion seems to be if she tolerates me playing but isn't that interested herself, that's cool.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wesreidau:

My wife says keep the game separate, it can only lead to arguments over computer-use. She also says certainly don`t fire up CM 30 seconds after sex.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you allowed to think of CM thirty seconds after sex? You know:

Her: That was lovely darling.

You: (Thinks) Hmm, wonder if any email turns have come in while I've been busy.

What's that? Girls don't like killing things like blokes do? Personally, I just think we hide it remarkably well. Advantage of surprise, you know.

For a practical example, my boyfriend never suspects a thing when I **** him as soon as he gets home from work. He falls asleep right off the bat and then I get CM all to myself all night. Hee hee hee!

-Jessica

LOL.

And here we have a good example of "strategic thinking" wink.gif.

I'm reminded of the phrase "business before pleasure" too wink.gif.

Ps. Note to all guys here.. I always said women were the more dangerous and coldly calculating sex and here's proof wink.gif.