Calling all GI's

Any one currently serving on Active duty

in ANY army please reply.

Thanks.

SFC Jung

1st BDE, 25th INF DIV

FT Lewis WA 98433

Tactical radio/satellite service and repair.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Username:

could you fix my walkman?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lewis, if you f**k with me, I will SPAM profnaity at yer parents.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

Hmm.....

Looks like I will have to start spreading the word about CM to some of my buddies.

Username. You are right about the 25th(L).

But they have 1st BDE here at FT Lewis.

Currently, we are getting ready to break away from the 25th and become our own autonomous BDE, called The Brigade Combat Team. Some of you might have heard about it.

We will transorm the way the Army fights wars. Similar to Force 21 at FT Hood, but we will be medium build. No tanks, for some reason the genrals feel tanks are a thing of the past in future wars. They want a BDE that can deploy anywhere in the world within 96 hours, all equipment and vehicle can load onto a C-130, something that is lethal on the battle field, but can move with lightning speed. And last, they don't want to spend alot of money with the up keep of the BCT. At least not as much as it takes to up keep a heavey tank BDE. The BDE wil mainly concist of LAV III's and will have an ANTI-ARMOR company in each Battalion. That is alot of ANTI-ARMOR compared to what we have now, one Company for the whole BDE.

But on the other hand, it's alot less for a heavy BDE with M1A1's. Well thats us, and we will transform with another BDE here on FT Lewis from the 2nd IN DIV. One light, one heavey. I just hope when it's all over we don't get our asses handed to us in some 3rd world country. Hopefully, I will be retired by then.

------------------