questions about the "not-so-superbowl"

So, it looks like you got a tournament going. How do we keep abreast of who's asses are getting kicked the hardest and farthest? Will there be sponsorship from one of the CM webring sites so we can watch the action from the sidelines after getting completely annialated? Also, is there a name for our prize? Perhaps the coveted "So I Guess I Don't Suck After All" (SIGIDSAA) trophy.

Enquiring minds wanna know!!!!!!!

I plan on posting the results of battle in an ongoing thread if BTS doesnt mind. It will detail who won, lost or needs to be ribbed into completing their game. (darn slackers!)

If anybody wants to use their creative minds and their space to do a write-up then that would be great. It is gaoing to be a blast. Just remember that this is all for bragging rights and please lets keep it friendly. Us losers have to stick together you know.

I still need to work out some details for advancing players. Its the Draws that we will need a more complex set of rules to handle.

Also, I do need those that wanted to participate, and posted to the forum, to send me an E-mail with their forum name, location, and E-mail address they want replies sent to. A couple of people have not sent me anything as of yet.

More details to follow later.

VS