Lazy Saturday CMHQ Update!!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

I actually posted this update about 12 hours ago but was too tired to mention it here.

There is a new patch for the PC Mod Manager taking it to version 1.0f and I have also added Tigers new and imporved Battered Panther A into my Untested Mods Section (which by the way I am thinking of modifying so its easier to navigatre, maybe a separate page with a list of all the mods...)

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I actually posted this update about 12 hours ago but was too tired to mention it here.

There is a new patch for the PC Mod Manager taking it to version 1.0f and I have also added Tigers new and imporved Battered Panther A into my Untested Mods Section (which by the way I am thinking of modifying so its easier to navigatre, maybe a separate page with a list of all the mods...)

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Madmatt, you da man

Whenever someone questions "who the man"?? That is when you should raise your Mad hand and say "I am "da man

On the long list of why you are my hero, you posting on Saturday night before a Holiday is number 39.

Dedication, motivation, and inebriation are the words for the day.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal