Help for a newbie

Hello all,

First off let me say i have been around for awhile,however i lack any real military knowledge to be of any use to most who are asking questions.I come here almost everyday,and love to read all posts no matter how "noob" or expert they may be(so please,IMHO,post away,it keeps this forum fun).This is without a doubt the best forum i have ever seen,(for the best game(s) ive ever seen)with some of the most helpful,and knowledgeable people.I was curious if anyone knows of a site(s),posts,or whatever that will give me effective ranges for weaponry(allied or axis).As a side question,does BTS or battle front.com have a history of announcing upcoming games or ideas,or do they just spring their wonderful goodness apoun us?Again,CHEERS!! to all involved with this game.If it be here in the forums,or hashing out this wonderful code that we all love.I will now crawl back under this rock that i call home.Thank You for any and all responses. smile.gif

this is indeed probably the best forum a gaming company ever put up - and the community that it facilitates makes a great game still greater

as for lurking, i'm sure there are many - but congrats on coming out from under the rock and posting - don't be a stranger smile.gif

on the question of up coming games from BTS, they do read the forum and occasionally interact here - thier next project is discussed quite a bit in the forums with much conjecture as to what it will be - at this point we know it'll be a new engine - the theater of war is still up in the air - or so the forum regulars will lead you to believe ;)

suffice it to say this forum will be where you hear about it when the decision has been made

[ February 02, 2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: easytarget ]