Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Saving a map from Quick Battle

I recently had one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences in a really really long time with my brand new Combat Mission CD. It all started when I created a quick battle putting a 400 point SS mechanized unit on an assault of a small farmland where my 500 point regular Polish airborne poised for a rugged defense. I barely won but what a game that was. Man...this is why I own a PC! (and you can quote me on that one BTS).

Now to my question. I'd like to see the option of saving a map that is generated in Quick Battle. Is this possible? I mean, there are inevitably going to be times when the random map is going to be downright awesome and demand a replay. Can we save it?

Thanks again for a game that delights!

TeAcH

------------------

"Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5. Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"

Guest MantaRay

You sure can. Save the game at some point when you are playing. Then go into create scenario and load it up. Then just change the parameters and the units and you are all set!!!

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily