Should I Buy this game...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zamo:

Seanachai, I'm glad somebody thought that was funny, 'cause I was just about peeing my pants writting it. What can I say? Sometimes my sense of humor gets the best of me.

Zamo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Zamo

No offence but don't give up your day job for a life on stage ;)

Peter

Guest Seimerst

Smack,

Lots of people have added why you should buy the game. My answer to your question is the same to this one:

Should I breathe and have my heart beat?

Order the game and kiss major chunks of your former life away. <grin>

Guest goonch

Should I eat?

Should I sleep?

What do you think the answer is bro? Join the team. Be a follower, not a leader!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Zamo:

Seanachai, I'm glad somebody thought that was funny, 'cause I was just about peeing my pants writting it. What can I say? Sometimes my sense of humor gets the best of me.

Zamo<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, none of us might win comedy awards, but my sick sense of humour dictates that inserting elements of CM into a children's software title would be a firking howl. It might traumatize them for life, or it might keep them on their toes enough to survive High School. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.