Back from surgery!!!!! Madmatt Update

Guest Madmatt

I got a ton of guaze in my mouth but i think it wnet ok....I m going to sleep now..

nye nye...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

ROTFLMAO

Me too. I lost a ton of money based on Matt's estoteric statement on his future plans in both his "personal and professional life." smile.gif

And now my kids won't be able to go to college now...

I'm still a psychophant...err sickophant...err elephant...err Nahvawhatsitsdamnnameagainwaffe...err (where's my meds?) sychophant...yeah, that's the ticket. biggrin.gif

------------------

BJ Simpson

Visit www.arrl.org for information about Ham Radio.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Well, if it's not a sex change(and I confess, that's the first thing I thought of after reading his "estoteric statement on his future plans in both his "personal and professional life"(I'm quoting here because it was a very nice sentence by kb9sog that I felt I couldn't improve on)), then what the hell was he talking about?

I feel I can ask because he's all drugged up, and probably nursing an early case of addiction and will someday be giving handjobs for some codine in an ally or overdosed and dead, and in either case not much of a threat...

Guesses?

Going into law enforcement? They do psych screens, right?

Joining the military?

Serial killer?

And for the record,

Rule #2 of the internet is never post statements that could be interpreted as plans for you to have a sex change if you're not planning on having one...

Actor,

Just scroll down on the screen for the news of the day. It's in the message at the end of the discussion about the Mods and AAR, etc.

------------------

BJ Simpson

Visit www.arrl.org for information about Ham Radio.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

I'm still a psychophant...err sickophant...err elephant...err Nahvawhatsitsdamnnameagainwaffe...err (where's my meds?) sychophant...yeah, that's the ticket.

Nice to see you made it out alive. Oral surgery of any kind is on of the the worst. I'm an expert on serious surgery after two open heart ops so God bless you and get well.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

I'm taking bets on who punched Madmatt in the mouth, thus necessitating the surgery.

Fionn, for general workplace antagonism?

A TheGamers.Net enforcer, for that comment about "un-grateful vampires"?

Some mod author, for saying his worked sucked?

His girlfriend, in retalitation for his punching her in the nose a while back?

Steve, out of jealousy over the publicity given to the MDMPs lately?

A jealous husband? An unacknowledged bastard? A cop doing his duty? An altruist doing a service to humanity?

Place your bets now wink.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

Visit the brand new Raider Operations message board at www.delphi.com/raiderops

Main site www.historicalgames.bizland.com/index.html

Im betting he may have had his "wisdom teeth" removed. I had that done a few months back. They put me to sleep thankfully, but the two bloody gaps bled for a a few weeks.

Wasn't enjoyable in the least, I can tell you.

Of course, how that can affect his personal life is beyond me...

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Guest smbutler

Best of luck Madmatt. I --and we- really do appreciate the outstanding job you're doing with the BEST FAN SITE ON THE NET.

Best wishes for a full recovery, and don't come back 'till your good and rested.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Im betting he may have had his "wisdom teeth" removed.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that your final answer? Are you sure Madmatt is capable of growing WISDOM in any form? biggrin.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

Visit the brand new Raider Operations message board at www.delphi.com/raiderops

Main site www.historicalgames.bizland.com/index.html

commissar, funny, me too, couple of months ago. a four-in-one. went surprisingly well, but on the first day I threw up about a quart of blood...really it seemed like much more than a quart but it was probably less...

get well soon Badmatt !

------------------

"Say i think u all need to chill out." (GAZ_NZ)