New texture wanted!

Well i just wanted to ask if any of you really good texture makers out there would like to make a winter texture for the poor old stug... in the winter camo frenzy that appeared a while ago (and seems to have faded now) everybody forgot the stug. and the panther too... why nobody made winter textures for the most numerous "tank" on the front i dont know. I use them all the time and im really annoyed that there is no winter cammo or white wash in winter scenarios. So what i am saying is, pleeeeeeeeeeeease do me the favour of making a winter stug... biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

They have been made. It's just they have never been sent in. I'm sending you the file now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooh A winter Stug scheme and a Panther G late?, I have the Ausf A scheme if so can you send me them to, me to wink.gif my Stugs stick out. but I am partial to the Panther G ambush scheme biggrin.gif

Regards, John Waters

--------

"Make way evil, I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!"

Actually these have been made for quite some time. Both Stephan Galambos and I collaborated on these using my "base" textures and his "dirtying-up" method. Either of us were supposed to send them in to Madmatt. I assumed he did from a previous email, but I guess he never did.

------------------

Be sure and check out my texture mods on CMHQ.

Dave "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus" Molinarolo

Guest Madmatt

Maximi,

While I think I may still have a texture or two or of your guys textures I can't recall getting a StuG III one.

Now that I am back from vacation we need to co-ordinate with what you have as compared to what I have posted so I can get all the new stuff put up for ya!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing