Why we should be glad this game is selling so quick

Hello fellow wargamers!

I am new to this game and to the forum, so forgive me if a similar messege was posted on an earlier date.

So far, I have just played the demo and now ordered the game (amazed as I am) only to find it backordered! CRAP! There is a good side to this however...

If those money-grubbing, wealth-loving, make-a-quick-buck bastards we call big time company "suits" see the success this game is having, with it's tiny un-known company and limited finances (well, compared to Evilsoft and EA it's limited), then they would assume that they too can reap the benefits. If this game happens to appeal to other people besides hard core grognards, we might really have something of a ground breaker here!

If, with CM, Battlefront manages to attract even a small fraction of the hordes which are RTS gamers, they would already be made men smile.gif

Seeing this, some suits would then assume it's the new "thing" and quickly find developers to develop similar products, as is the nature of these money-grubbing louts.

Most will be somewhere between downright bad and adequate, but a few, at least a few, will make it big. This then would be a grand thing for all wargamers... or maybe I'm just dreaming?

Your thoughts?

------------------

...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

Guest TURBO

Welcome aboard, hope your right about the few. You will love this game when you recieve it. The demo dosen't do it justice when you start playing the game.

Well i pushed away from those games like close combat ect. because they got so lame and boring. This one adds a sort of Saving Private Ryan feel to it. The only problem i have with this is when a german commander goes running across a open field with 3 shermans firing everything they got at him at point blank range and he some how makes it into the church. Now that can make a man pissed...pissed off enough to blow that church to hell!(is that a oxymoron?)

one other thing i love how this game makes you feel how desperate those commanders must of felt when they had to defend a town with nothing but a bunch of rifles going up against a full german blitz. All i gotta say about that is bring it on you stupid krauts. (no offence to germans but the war was pretty damn stupid towards the end that is, or at least the commanders were)

------------------

There's not to reason why, there's but to do and die.

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

Where is the CM Borg??

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Commissar:

Hello fellow wargamers!

I am new to this game and to the forum, so forgive me if a similar messege was posted on an earlier date.

So far, I have just played the demo and now ordered the game (amazed as I am) only to find it backordered! CRAP! There is a good side to this however...

Your thoughts?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile