God Help Me, But His Time Has Come...Maximus Mod Week Begins at CMHQ!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Well at least we don't have some incredibly obnoxious music to go along with it like History Channel always seems to dredge up.

Jesus where do they get that crap!?! confused.gif Take a trip through the Caverns of Steeeellll... Ummm Sorry.. eek.gif

Anyway, you read right, all this week we will be putting out new Mods from Maximus. We start off with a nice pack of StuG chassis Winter mods.

In a joint co-op effort, ole' Maximus and Stephan Galambos cranked out a new Panther A as well.

Lots of people liked the new Velvet grass but miss their beloved grids. Now you can have both. I have just posted a new GRIDED version of the Velvet grass.

And lastly we opened a new Military Marches and Music section and packed it with 7 new music peices. The best has to be the Panzerlied theme whicc IIRC was made famous in that dog of a movie Battle of the Bulge.

Lots to get through so be sure and take your time!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 08-28-2000).]

Madmatt,

Something that rhymes with "Basshole"??? Ha! But at least I'm good at it! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

So how do you all like my StuGs???

Wait to you see what I've got in store for you later this week.

------------------

All that sleeps, awakens...

All that awakens, hungers...

All that hungers, feeds...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Anyway, you read right, all this week we will be putting out new Mods from Maximus. We start off with a nice pack of StuG chassis Winter mods.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hooray! Finally a Winter StuG! (Why didn't I complain about this sooner?) confused.gif

Suggestion for Madmatt:

Any chance of organizing the mods by vehicle (a clickable rost.. I mean, list would be nice) so you can look up [insert your favorite vehicle here] and see what mods are available for it?

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Madmatt,

Something that rhymes with "Basshole"??? Ha! But at least I'm good at it! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I'll be damned, Old Blood and Guts comes into his own. Glad I apologized to him that one time, and as soon as the Mac Moderizer is up and running, I look forward to seeing his Mods.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 08-29-2000).]