The game has been released!!!!!

Guest MantaRay

Guest Mikeman

Manta Ray is correct. Today is the day of the Gold Demo release. I've been saying that for 6-8 weeks now. It's a fact.

It should happen within the the next 12 hours. My crystal ball has never let me down.

Mikeman out.

Guest Thomas William Davie

You know the official word will come from Charles or Steve, so whats the big deal. It's only 'new' people who come to the board that might be taken, and only then for a few minutes.

Face it, with this modern, hyperkinetic, sugar infused, rap crazed world most people don't have the attention span of a, uh, er.....something, and they're probably going to forget about whatever he uh like said, I think.

The game is released? Cool.

Tom

------------------

email address:

thodavie@videon.wave.ca

Calm down people, I think if he was trying to decieve you he'd try a bit harder, most of you I'm sure new that it wasn't this because of the name, but also I automaticaly didn't think the title was true not only because of the name but because of the blateness of the topic. Remember when the Beta came out? Steve made the topic something like, "Something not so important", which I thought was a cool idea, I suggest he does the same w/ the Gold.

The rest of you relax...

------------------

Formally Tom punkrawk

"Tomorrows killed by yesterday..." -Link80

Go to my soldiers at war page~!! http://www.geocities.com/soldiersat_war or I'll sick a goat on you!

Guest MantaRay

God lighten up people. You can give me -64 billion cool points and I dont care. Most of you already knew before you read the post that if it didnt say BTS, that it was BS anyway.

And Panzerleader, arent you one to talk about BS posts? That is like the pot calling the kettle black. Man you better go look at your posts before you start talking about merits. Didnt someone start a thread about being glad you were gone?

Ray

------------------

www.panzerelite.iwarp.com

Guest Big Time Software

Hey, hey, now... let's calm down now. Although a dose of negative cool points seems reasonable smile.gif, no harm done. Nobody should have thought this was a real realse post becaue, uhm, we would let you know first wink.gif

Also, there is a HUGE difference between MantaRay's post and the "other" one. The "other" one was a malicious attempt to mislead people by using "Big_Time_Software" as the account making the post, with it signed "Steve". That was why whoever did it was banned. Making a joke and impersonating us are two different things.

Steve