I hereby declare Jihad on C@C GROGNARDS UNITE!

Instead of flaming each other and the two great games known as combat mission and close combat, why not unite in an unholy alliance against the greater evil that threatens all of grognardia? With your help, we can wage a brutal campaign against the infidels. We shall use our superior tactics and great intellect to show some people what "Command" LOL!!!! and "Conquer" HAHAHAH really mean.

Here's a link. Get to it! Fragmented we are weak, but united we are as strong as a C&C

"Apocalypse Atomic Tank -

The Rhino may be big, but it's no Apocalypse. This is the largest Soviet tank in existence, carrying a weapons compliment that includes two cannons and a rocket launcher. Be scared little Allies, be very scared."

DEATH TO THE HEATHENS!

http://www.gamers.com/messages/overview.asp?name=uram2

[This message has been edited by NL_Oxcart (edited 06-16-2000).]

Just semantics, but you "proclaim," you do not "declare", jihads smile.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark.

-Flashman

Or......show the wargame-community that we are the smart ones and are acting mature.

C'mon people, we all know CM rocks bigtime and we know that NO game has ever accomplished this sense of depth, accuracy and more.

Let's just write to magazines instead (as most already did), and stop this nonsense.

Just my 2 "sounding like my dad" cents

Guest *Captain Foobar*

We are with you Oxcart, now did i put my scimitar???

------------------

Life is tough...Its even tougher if you're stupid...