New sound mod!

Ive just sent a new sound mod to Madmatt. I cant say that i "made" the mod since i just took sounds from a panzer elite mod and changed the format to fit CM. but im still proud of it. it also included a txt file with a list of the numbers and corresponding sounds for combat mission. its by no means complete (the list that is) but i might be inclined to continue checking it if yáll want some more sound mods.

I have no idea if Madmatt will post the mod but if he doesnt just ask him to post the txt file anyway.

------------------

Wof, wof, wof, wof... Thats my other dog impression.

Actually its A-OK to ask me to mail it, cause i got the go-ahead from the author of the other mod (Volcano Man), so hopefully madmatt will post it soon. BUT two files will not make it in to the mod posted by madmatt, because they are from the original game and i will probarbly get my ass whopped by psygnosis or wings if i release them... but i just MIGHT forget to delete them from any mailed zip files wink.gif

------------------

Guest Gunslinger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>but i just MIGHT forget to delete them from any mailed zip files wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, how (E-male) are you (E-male) doing today?

I was (E-male) walking down the (E-male) street today and I saw (E-male) my e-mail address posted on a (E_male) sign.

It read: oii0iio@yahoo.com

Have a nice day.

------------------

**GUNSLINGER** camper.gif

Just Remember, No Matter Where You Go, There You Are.

[This message has been edited by Gunslinger (edited 09-08-2000).]

Well fellas... seems i cant send it to any hotmail accounts... could be the size... 1.5megs... If you have hotmail accounts and still want the mod you can icq me... and ill make an icq transfer.

my number is 27711665

------------------