Anyone found any music to listen to while playing?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KMHPaladin:

Disaster - if you're familiar with Basil Pouledouris' work I'm surprised you didn't include "The Hunt for Red October." I think that's an excellent soundtrack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't know he did 'Hunt for Red October'. It was all right. I liked the male voice choir for the Soviet sequences. I also liked the Rudyard Kipling-adventure theme that he did for "Farewell to the King", an otherwise incomprehensible film from the maker of Conan, John Milius.

I have a question for everyone else. What is the song that the Panzer commanders spontaneously break into in the movie "Battle of the Bulge"? After seeing that again on TV recently I couldn't help but hum it in the bathroom and stamp my right boot .. er .. foot in the shower. (Not showing off my political leanings, mind you smile.gif

Lotsa different stuff

Sex Pistols works pretty well

most punk rock does

Sepultura... Deftones..

Sublime... Rage Against the Machine..

Nirvana...nofx.. Prodigy.. System of a Down and others...

Im prolly the only person here who's heard of half of these since Im one of the VERY few wargamers/cm'ers who is 15..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sublime:

Lotsa different stuff

Sex Pistols works pretty well

most punk rock does

Sepultura... Deftones..

Sublime... Rage Against the Machine..

Nirvana...nofx.. Prodigy.. System of a Down and others...

Im prolly the only person here who's heard of half of these since Im one of the VERY few wargamers/cm'ers who is 15..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you like those guys you might appreciate the music made by this guy I know who's act is Landscape Body Machine. His stuff ranges from industrial to gothy. http://listen.to/lbm <-- his website

and download his music here: http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/33/landscape_body_machine.html