Vampire the Masquerade /OT

Hi all I bought Vampire the MAsquerade the other day on a awhim _ I had NO interest int this game prior to its release _ I finaally took a look at it for lack of anything else

Wow was I suprised - I got the game home and it was an awesome time - VERY deep storyline Single player is fast game play with excellent graphics.

There was a few bugs and some serious bitching about these minor issues

I was highly impressed when Nihilisitic waded through the whiners got to the core of the problem and have already stated they will address all these issues (which wern't that many)

Their released version was top notch for an RPG - it is simply unparalleled. I recommend this title to all RPGers

This was a sleeper for me I really was looking to fill a gap til CM - now I have a two great games to occupy my time when Im not buried in homework tongue.gif

Cant wait for CM - I now have both my favorite genres filled tongue.gif

Hehe course soulbringer is looking sweet too tongue.gif I'll give a run down on that if I get it smile.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

Well i was looking forward to the masquerade and got it on release. The game fairly dissapointed me. While the story is decent and the graphics are decent, i find the battling very very boring. Now while this is only a small part of the game it really annoys me. Everytime i see a room of a couple monsters and i roll my eyes, cuz i have to hack away boringly at these guys. I also find myself hating the puzzles. Very uninspiring. While it's good for an rpg, a must buy or a landmark rpg it is not IMO. I even know a couple ppl who bought it and brought it back. I think multiplayer would be worth keeping if you have friends into it. Welp hopefully deus ex will be much better, which comes out the 22nd. Looks much better IMO. We'll see tho.

-KOP

well King - I gotta disagree with ya on the RPG element - If you choose to hack an slash you can - try rp'ing it as a VAmpire all teh way through _ I never used mod weapons hardly EVER used my kindred and relied on my vampiric abilities _ i found it highly challenging and the immersion factor was very high smile.gif

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out