More Vehicles?

I've seen a lot of discussion about the vehicles that were not included in CMBO. For whatever reason, there were some ugly ducklings left out at the big dance.

I'm curious about a few things:

1) Will BTS add any more of these poor orphans before CM2?

2) I'm sure their priority lies behind the TCP/IP patch, but can there be the slightest revelation of a time frame or priority for them?

3) Assuming there are more vehicles coming before CM2, what will be the package for them? An add-on pack (I'd buy it in a heartbeat)? A free patch?

Anyone?

Mark

------------------

Scouts Out!

Hey Mark,

As I recall from quite some time ago Steve said they would be adding some vehicles to CM1 when they could get around to doing it after the game came out and most likely would just be a free patch type of thing.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mikester (edited 07-31-2000).]

Shep,

I tried doing a search before I left work today to find where I'd read that but didn't succeed. I should also point out that nothing was promised. It was kind of one of those things that they wanted to do it after the game came out and there were no more details other than that. I don't recall seeing much else on this since then. Sorry that doesn't answer your question, but that's what I remember.

Mike