A question for BTS,and anyone else:)

Hi guys, first off, great game , bought the cd 12 minutes into the demo smile.gif (Now the game keeps locking up, not your fault, everything's locking up)

Anyway, to the question, where did you get that camo scheme for the Tiger II? I've never seen that one before and if it's in a print or book I don't own I need to rectify the error.

BTW, Hello Fionn, remember me? smile.gif

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

Hehe Fionn I wrote an article for ya,which never got published 'cuz ya left the site (It wasn't that bad was it?)

To all; I show up at every wargaming site smile.gif

and quite a few cons biggrin.gif

P.S. Fionn, article was on military oddities,

titled "It seemed like a good idea at the time"

Now, about that tiger II ???

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

Gees yeah.

Hey drop me an email. We should do a pBEM together.

Actually do you have that article still? I'm sure it'd go down a treat on CMHQ ( it was lost in one of my multiple "**** Windows.. Godamn Bill Gates... Now I have to re-install the whole damn system cause of this buggy POS." run-ins with MicroShaft.

As for the site.. Nah, just no bloody support so I upped and left. If you're getting no support you're as well off being on ur own u know? At least that way you don't get dragged into the whole machiavellian "politics" going on with the various news sites etc.

frown.gif No PBEM for me 'til I can get my box to run CM for longer than 2.3 minutes sorry

(Yes I have the latest drivers,version,direct yechs, etc etc ad nauseum)

As for the article, I'll look thru my DB's

(can't recall which computer I wrote it on, got 4)

When I get this wonky thing fixed, we'll do pbem, and party like it's 1939 biggrin.gif

------------------

Pzvg

Guest Big Time Software

Welcome PZVG,

I did up that model in 1/35 scale. The patterns for King Tigers were quit varried, as were most camo patterns on other vehicles towards the end of the war. I grabbed that pattern off of an example from sPzAbt 501. I have seen similar patterns on other vehicles, but it is probably one of the less common for the day. But I liked it, so that is what I painted smile.gif

Steve

thanks for the reply steve, now that you mention it it does bear a strong resemblence to a 501 KT in Panzer Colors, being slightly darker is all, good job there man smile.gif

------------------

Pzvg