Squads/Clans

I'm new so bare with me. I've been to all the CM sites i know of and haven't seen any Squad links. Are there any Squads being formed for CM like for most other wargames?

Just asking.

Lorak

------------------

"A stupid man dies a stupid death."

Guest MantaRay

Well Lorak, I am in one for Rogue Spear, but dont really see why there would be one for this game since it is one on one. I know they do it for Close Combat, but have not really seen any other turn-based wargame have one. But if it helps CM get released sooner....I am in smile.gif

Ray

------------------

LOL.. If i thought it would affect release date I'd start 10 squads tonight. No Squads don't really change gameplay. But they do add a little team spirit, and a taunt factor for rival squads. Doesn't matter though, I was just asking.

------------------

Thats Good SS_Panzerleader. But I've only owned this computer for 2 months. I bought CC4 as soon as it came out. But joining a CC clan as that much of a rookie seems like it is going to be a no go. So was wondering about getting in a CM clan on the ground level.

Lorak

------------------

Dr. Zhivago,

I believe you are getting the wargame community mixed up with the quake clans.

War Game clans/squads. Usually form them selves after a historical unit. Like the 7th Panzer div. or 82nd airborne ect..

You'll find if you look most squads keep it to just two letters. like KG,SS,ect...

Not saying we need squads. just was noticing a lot of wargame communties have them. and was wondering if there were any for CM.

Lorak

------------------