Timeframe for CMII?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by indycohiba:

Ok, I am relatively new to the game but love it. Anyword on when we can expect the sequel?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen it mentioned that it might be out by the winter of 2001. No one knows for sure. One thing for certain, it'll be terrific when it does come out.

Jumbo

Ok, I am relatively new to the game but love it. Anyword on when we can expect the sequel?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy New Year

CM 2 does not have a timeframe for release. BTS is working on CM2 as we speek.

Guest KwazyDog

Yes, no time frame has been given yet, its still in the 'when its done' phase.

We should be able to give you some more info once we flesh our goals out a bit more though... smile.gif

Thanks for the info. everyone.

David, what great advice! I am and will continue to enjoy this game. I have also downloaded many of the mods that others have created and am very appreciative of their work. I even read your earlier post about improvements for urban modelling in future versions of CM. I do not believe my question was out of line and found your comment to be gratuitous. I think BTS is appreciative of people like me who are eager to reward them for their creativity and originality by continuing to purchase their products.

Happy New Year!

I think BTS is appreciative of people like me who are eager to reward them for their creativity and originality by continuing to purchase their products.

Happy New Year!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You bet they are. The more the merrier.

Their product is of course, unparalleled and the nicest part about it all is that it is only going to get better.