CM Sceanrio Design

Guest gyrene251

Guest gyrene251

Will the game manual include a fairly detailed section on sceanrio design and perhaps some pointers when converting ASL or SL sceanrios to CM? Just curious.

Well 1st, i dunno the correct answer since i'm not building the manual (thank god smile.gif.

However, some of the screenshots showing the editor gave me the impression building a lvl is very simple. Just click the needed tile and yer done.

However !!! Building a GREAT map and make sure the units for both sides are balanced might be another story.

Will Bill and the raiders have written 2 articles on the scenario design tool. Head on over to their site and download them. Some good information and screen shots.

Lorak

------------------

-------------------------

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this is mine. It is my life. Without my rifle I am useless. Without me, my rifle is useless...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub

I would really enjoy reading a little article about how you research for info, what info is relevant etc when you're making a scenario. As some of you guys are VERY experienced it would be interesting to know how the big guys work. All this would benefit everybody on this board as we would get lots of killer scenarios from aspiring mapmakers.