MBX Warning Order

Riki Tikki

Well, it's taken me about a year but Scott Gainer and I finally have most of the pieces in place to launch the much-rumored MBX this month. So it looks like the name MBX2000 will hold, just barely. <g>

Like the Battle of Brunei MBX from a couple of years ago, this game will feature combined arms warfare at the theater level on down, and should be able to handle on A LOT of players. It can also accommodate players from different wargaming backgrounds, not just TacOps. There should be a fair number of people from the Harpoon list joining this project, for example, as naval operations will play a key role as well as ground combat.

We hope to be testing the game structure out next weekend so hopefully in a week or so I'll be able to make a more firm announcement about when this game will be getting off the ground. My guess is that we will be forming up teams over the holiday period and kick things off sometime in early January. Just thought I'd mention this now so you can mark your calendars.

Riki