PBEM opponents wanted

Sorry, I've been reduced to pimping for opponents in this forum, but the RUGGED DEFENSE site's email server hasn't worked (at least for me) for awhile now. So anyone interested? I consider myself an intermediate player, and am in it for the fun. Anyone interested set up the scenario, drop me a line at enycz@capecod.net.

I've only played the Villers Bocage: Tiger! (as Germans), Bruyeres (Germans), and the tutorial. I'll give any of the scenarioes a try.

Fabio, I've only had the game a month and am just now getting up to speed with it. I'd love to try it out versus another live opponent, and much like you it's just for the fun of the experience.

Any scenario's fine from my perspective, but I do have a new one cooking here if you're interested. The map's quite okay, but I'm not sure re scenario balance--but then should take care of itself.

Contact me and we'll talk.

tristanjohn@compuserve.com

You guys should go over and check out Tournament House. With 200+ people on the ladder, you'll never have trouble finding opponents over there. To make it easy for you, there is a list of players with a placard next to each person's name which tells if that player is open for a game or not.

http://www.tournamenthouse.com

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.