Who wins the Lawyer's Cup? Vote now!

Actually, my prize from Lawyer was for my current girlfriend...I figured giving her one of the sims would assuade my guilt for devoting so much time to playing CM. It worked! Unfortunately, now I must pry her from the PC to play some CM. Note to self: think ahead when scheming Machievllian plots.

How about this, Germanboy: we set up the Lawyer with our Canuck exes and let him deal with the ensuing mess! I'm not sure which side would get the worse end of the deal...

------------------

"Oooh, tough crowd. A real bunch of nihilists.

Let them eat chads..." - Lawyer (who else!?)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

How about this, Germanboy: we set up the Lawyer with our Canuck exes and let him deal with the ensuing mess! I'm not sure which side would get the worse end of the deal...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be cruel, too cruel even for a lawyer. Okay, maybe not Jdmorse...

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-23-2000).]

On the subject of exe's, I have one (working on two) who are from England. I blame it on the Beatles and all that British Invasion stuff that made Americans lose their good sense. Okay, in my case, I never had any good sense to begin with.

So I don't need your exe's, and I only do my own divorces, thank you very much.

But I do believe there is one BIG benefit to divorcing women from across the sea. You don't run into them every week at the grocery store. Truly, it's out of sight and out of mind. Praise the Lord!

Of course, the INS thinks I'm running a brides for money scam. But neither of them had any money. I can't even do that part of it right!

Cheers,

Jake

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....

BTW Germanboy,

You really need to get a life (not a wife).

I almost fell out of my chair when you posted your last vote one minute after I announced the polls were closing. You beat me to posting my own votes one minute before the final count because the forum overload stopped me momentarily. I didn't think ANYBODY watched these posts that closely.

Unfortunately for you, you only gave yourself one vote. Had you been more generous in voting for yourself 20 times, you might have won the contest.

Then again, maybe not, since I was counting the votes. Hahahaha......

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....

[This message has been edited by Lawyer (edited 11-23-2000).]