high-res summer tree bases

Hiya all.

Since I wasn't really satisfied with any of the summer tree bases around, I decided to give this modding a shot myself (sorry, can't post a screenshot). I'm no artist at all but the end result looks rather cool, I think. I went for a lot of detail, and used more brown colours than other bases have. They are rather dark and go very well with DD's trees.

They are also very large (I may have overdone it a bit, but the lower-res version I made loses all of its precious detail), and I have to warn people who want to use them that you will experience slowdowns on larger maps and/or maps with a lot of trees. All this depending on videocard, screen resolution and processor speed and all, of course.

I've sent them to Kump, but anyone who wants to give them a try already can mail me (see profile for adress).

Oh, and sorry, but people who have a maximum mailbox size of less than 4 MB need not apply (it's 3 MB in size, but for some odd reason the zip file gains an extra MB when attached to a mail).

Juju

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.