Oh My God!

Oh My God!

I had and M36B1 Jackson charge a KT through thick smoke(using hunt order), but as soon as it got with in LOS it backed off and popped more smoke, so i try again, The KT had its turret pointed 90degres opposite the Jackson shooting up some infantry, so i thought easy kill, but no, the jackson is just about touching the rear upper turret of the tiger for about 10 sencdons while its rotating its hull (by now i am screaming) and the KT is obviosly thinking "what is this Crack Jackson doing, my Green ass should be dead by now, but the KT rotates its turret, lowers its barrel and blows my jackson ski high. Now what i wanna knows is why the Jackson didnt just shoot the bloody thing, instead of rotating its hull to face the KT ? What is this Crack Commander on drugs?

"Hey Gunner, dont fire yet i just wanna make sure that if he gets a shot off first my side armor isnt exposed"

"But sir, wont that 88mm makes us mince meat before then?

"No you idiot, our 64mm Front Upper Hull can take that easy.............." BANG Commander Jonnie and his crew had to be cleaned up with a mop and bucket.

Ah reality sucks don't it? Imagine your the TC (Tank Commander) groping through thick,blinding smoke, You move forward to contact. Suddenly out of the smoke, right on top of you, looms the unmistakable bulk of a King Tiger. Frantically you grab for the smoke launcher, while screaming at your driver, "Jesus Christ! reverse! back up now,NOW DAMMIT!

(sigh) Guess you hadda been there. cool.gif

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Ah reality sucks don't it? Imagine your the TC (Tank Commander) groping through thick, blinding smoke, You move forward to contact. Suddenly out of the smoke, right on top of you, looms the unmistakable bulk of a King Tiger. Frantically you grab for the smoke launcher (even though there is enough 'thick, blinding smoke' around to choke you), while screaming at your driver, "Jesus Christ! reverse! back up now, NOW DAMMIT!" But the driver instead swings the hull to face the beast while the barrel of its huge 88mm gun is close enough so that you are looking down it, and BANG.

(sigh) Guess you had to have been there. tongue.gif