LOL--I cant beleive it

I bought that game when it first came out.

I was afraid to ask about it here because I didnt want to get my ass flamed off, but it is a REALY fun game. I dont know a lot about tank warfare but it seems to be somewhat accurate. The graphics are pretty good too.

I never got a chance to play the multiplayer, is it really that buggy?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzershrec:

I never got a chance to play the multiplayer, is it really that buggy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Panzerschreck

The last time ( a few month ago) I played PE in Multiplayer it was really problematical to get a game going as well as very frustrating and time consuming. But when we were able to get into action it was a blast.

There are some PE players around here and the last time I asked that PE is now more stable in MP ( had something to do with the KALI game server).

You may wish to check the multiplayer forum at wingssimulations.com where you surely get more valid informations than I can provide.

Schugger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzershrec:

I bought that game when it first came out.

I never got a chance to play the multiplayer, is it really that buggy?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When we worked on the MP aspect of Pz.Elite it had problems in the 1st run throughs with Teut & all, then do to RL I missed the rest of the MP tests.

I would reccomend if haveing problems that contacting John Sponauer (Spoons) or Michael McConnell (Col. Sabot) might help as they were realy the prime guys into the MP aspect. I'd imagine they might have some advice or solutions on playing Pz. Elite MP.

Regards, John Waters

------------------

Make way evil, I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!