As requested...here's the new King Tiger Camo!!!!!

Please Fox (and others), how about an article on Mod work such as this? I'm seeing some great work (some historical and some just kewl) and I'd appreciate some pointers on how you do it. I'm sure I'm not the only one and I think the Articles section at CMHQ would give the maximum access to all of us!

please check on the first page of this post, second from the bottom..where i addressed twiggage...i wish we could but its not possible frown.gif.....bout the ins and outs of mods...just open a .bmp in the bmp folder and take a look at some items (especially the ones with 4 digits in the 3000's...u can use any good paint program (i use photoshop LE) and start drawing stuff on it..save it (don't "save as..)..just save it so it keeps the same format and see how ur changes look and how they effect the vehicle. make sure u copy the original to ur desktop or something so u can replace it back after ur done. large generic sections of color can be filled in quicker by "cut and pasting" ur choice of color...just open up the file the swatch of whatever camo u want or create a "new" file in ur paint program with ur colors or camo and "copy" that to "paste into" the area u want to fill in on ur experiment. Diff. programs have different ways of doin things so i can't help much there. frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Fox (edited 08-22-2000).]