Hall of fame and more

CM is taking its toll...

12h work + 3h CM + 6h sleep + 3h all else = red eyes smile.gif

Anyway, I'd really like to see some more statistics that stay there, when a battle finishes. Couple of ideas:

- A HoF for the best commanders, along with their kills etc kept for posterity. Kinda makes me sad when a certain Leutnant's sacrifice gets forget after the battle, and I don't have the discipline to log them down manually, no sir.

- A player log where a history of how the player performed (against the AI at least) in all battles is kept.

I know, I know, this is chrome, but hey! these little things would give a sense of continuity.

CoralSaw

(still resisting assimilation)

I don't know about the campaign or continuity issue, that's not a big deal with me. BUT ... I do like the idea of listing the unit or leader or both that racked up the most damage. SMG had something similar in which the end screen showcased the regiment that had the hardest fighting and the one that did the most damage. I have NO idea, of course, whether this could be incorporated or how hard it would be. It would be kind of cool but not worth holding up more important things.

Joe

This is something that easily could be added in the last report in an AAR. When you have finished playing, re-run the last round and check the kill list of all your units. Just my 2 c worth...

This could also be a brag thing. Take a screen shot of the 14 rows long kill list of your PS and show it to all your friends : )

------------------

< All gave some, some gave ALL>

Owner of MiNa's CMBO Page

http://come.to/combatmission

[This message has been edited by Michlos (edited 09-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coralsaw:

CM is taking its toll...

12h work + 3h CM + 6h sleep + 3h all else = red eyes smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Three hours all else? Assuming a half hour spent eating, that's 2 1/2 hours that could have been spent playing CM!

------------------

There is nothing certain about war except that one side won't win.

-Ian Hamilton