Need Help Clearing Mines

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Have had an engineer squad within 10 meters for 3 turns. Am I doing something wrong?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could be wrong, but I think clearing mines requires the engineers to have satchel charges. Do they?

------------------

-Bullethead

Visit the brand new Raider Operations message board at www.delphi.com/raiderops

Main site www.historicalgames.bizland.com/index.html

Hmmm...All or Nothing....

a) you probably shouldn't be where you are according to the game deisgner

B) are you sure they are not under fire? that place where I am sure that you are located is usually quite a bit under occasional fire from the other side... wink.gif

c) the place where you are is crowded with mines. maybe they are teding to a different minefield than the one you want removed, or are busy to tend to several minefields at the same time?

otherwise, I am at a loss...after 3-4 turns a full engineer squad not under fire should definitely remove those things...:?

------------------

"Say i think u all need to chill out." (GAZ_NZ)

I have had the same experence and worse. The engineer squad targets the mine field and down goes its ammo turn after turn. Strange way for engineers to lift mines. This is well behind the front lines when it is happening. I would much prefer them to use their detectors and bayonets or what ever and save their ammo. What are they doing, shooting the trip mechanisms away to prevent setting them off? tongue.gif