Thank you op, scenario, and mod designers!

For all of you out there who make the mods, scenarios, operations, add-ons and whatever, that make this game more enjoyable, for all of you who have the time, talent and patience to do all of these things (because I sure as hell dont), I just want to say, I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Party on Wayne!

Party on Garth!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gunnersman:

For all of you out there who make the mods, scenarios, operations, add-ons and whatever, that make this game more enjoyable, for all of you who have the time, talent and patience to do all of these things (because I sure as hell dont), I just want to say, I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!

Party on Wayne!

Party on Garth!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi

Are you really serving on a Naval Ship at Sea now? If you are how can you focus on your Real Life ™ job when all the rest of think about is the next time we can play CM or the nest time we can post or read new posts on this forum?

Just curious

thanks

-tom w

Since I've done a few, Gunnersman wink.gif, I think I'm eligible to answer and return the thanks to you (and many others) who have expressed gratitude for our efforts.

As many know, scenario and mod design is no "quick fix." Quality material takes time, a good bit of it, liberally sprinkled with the spice of patience.

But then when good people like you let us know that it is appreciated, I personally consider it time well-invested.

Like you, I am a wargamer. I like to have fun. If I can share that with the like-minded, I am having even more fun.

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Hi

Are you really serving on a Naval Ship at Sea now? If you are how can you focus on your Real Life ™ job when all the rest of think about is the next time we can play CM or the nest time we can post or read new posts on this forum?

Just curious

thanks

-tom w<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not easy. smile.gif