AMERICANS ARE FAR SUPERIOR

I like these posts... if anyone says I make stupid posts, I can just refer them here.

Nothing personal, mscano - just everyone's doing this now, and for ever pointless new topic, a useful topic gets pushed off the page.

Pointless posts are okay, but pointless topics are a bit galling.

David

Ends an evening happy-high postfest by getting on his high horse

No wonder a few Europeans I know used to think Americans were boisterous, obnoxious, and nine out of ten times idiots. Well after they met a few Americans and got to know them their opinions changed, but it just goes to show there are still poor fools like mscano who say "Americans are far superior."

Superior to what? If you have an idea for a flame topic then at least make a understandable sentence. It dosent appear mscano is superior to anything but the occasianl chimp, and even then its a real struggle to decide between the two...

If you feel pride for your country then act your age (assuming you arent twelve) and express it in some other way. Hang an American flag in your yard, write a poem about your forefathers, read a book about the American Revolution, War of 1812, Civil War, etc. Just dont act like an idiot by posting topics like these.

The Americans tried to invade Canada 3 or 4 times and lost bloodily each time in the war of 1812! Then the Brits counterattacked out of Canada after the few Brits and Canadian militamen had defended it for the last time and torched the whitehouse, they had to paint it white to cover up the burn marks all over it!

....Bottomline....A blind American{not all Americans, most are fine} would not have a book about that, and if they did I would doubt it was written by a Canadian.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smack:

The Americans tried to invade Canada 3 or 4 times and lost bloodily each time in the war of 1812! Then the Brits counterattacked out of Canada after the few Brits and Canadian militamen had defended it for the last time and torched the whitehouse, they had to paint it white to cover up the burn marks all over it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember this absolutely hilarious song by a Canadian group I caught in Winnipeg a couple of years ago. Can't remember if the group was "The Arrogant Worms", or "Three Dead Trolls in a Baggy". I believe it was the "Arrogant Worms", and the song was all about the last time Canadians visited DC, they burned down the Whitehouse. A complete howl.

Everyone, I think that mscano's post has something to do with 'we are on the far side of Lake Superior', he just stated it very awkwardly. I think he didn't want to be missed, and was trying to make sure people knew where we are. Of course, the directions are still very bad, because it only makes sense if he was speaking specifically to Canadians. I think he should have posted: 'Americans are located south of Lake Superior!' Maybe with some nice little flags, and stars, and such.

Or maybe this was just a very silly response to J. Peiper's 'Germans Are Far Superior' thread.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.