CM Beta Test Area

Guest Big Time Software

Just so you know, the Beta Testers have not stopped testing since last September when we started the program. In fact, the private email list is probably more active this past week than it has been in months wink.gif So we are going to experiment with putting into a Forum instead. Sorry folks, it will be password protected so no peeping toms allowed biggrin.gif

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Just so you know, the Beta Testers have not stopped testing since last September when we started the program. In fact, the private email list is probably more active this past week than it has been in months wink.gif So we are going to experiment with putting into a Forum instead. Sorry folks, it will be password protected so no peeping toms allowed biggrin.gif

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might be the Devil's Advocate and known as a sneaky gamey player smile.gif

But ? "no peeping toms allowed" did you really have to single me out for special treatment smile.gif ?

Now how do I get on that list again ?

(I guess being a real pain in the ass on this BBS isn't helping my case is it smile.gif ?

(all words posted in good humour, smile.gif JUST so there is no confusion)

-tom w

Wow the Beta testers are still "working"! How impressive! Their hard work and dedication was instrumental in making CM what it is today! I'm sure it is such a burden for them to keep working so hard, but somehow they will manage.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Lots of smilies on that one, perhaps I'm just jealous of the carefree beta tester life style. Sitting under a palm tree in Acapulco sipping daiquiris and playing CM.

smile.gif

--Chris

You think a beta tester's life is so easy? What about when they run out of crushed ice? Or when the pool boy forgets to brig you an extra towel? No, a beta tester's life is full of surprises. Just imagine...the other day I got a margarita instead!!!

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

You think a beta tester's life is so easy? What about when they run out of crushed ice? Or when the pool boy forgets to brig you an extra towel? No, a beta tester's life is full of surprises. Just imagine...the other day I got a margarita instead!!!

Rune<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rune,

You forgot to mention the "night of the long hamster" we all suffered through as well biggrin.gif, back in the early beta days of CM,remember? Being a beta tester is no easy job at all,sometimes it is dangerous as well.Would you please pass the salt and tequila this way,friend Rune [Hic....belch]?

Dick biggrin.gif