Entertainment while I wait for CM

While I wait impatiently for CM, I'm cheered by a really odd thing at work:

When I drop something (usually a 16 oz. paper coffee cup with a few drops left in it, or an empty plastic 0.5 L soda bottle) into the trash can in my office, it makes a sound just like when you score a penetration on a tank in CM. I threw away a few empties that had been sitting around for a while just for entertainment.

The trash can is an old round metal can, coned out slightly as it rises, probably mil spec for offices, possibly older than me, and lined with a small plastic trash bag. It's usually empty enough (my paper recycling bin is always full) that anything I drop in hits the bottom.

It makes me want to scroll around on my PC and look for the tank that got popped.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Screaming Demon:

Can you scan your bin (trashcan) so i can get one just like it, then i can have as much fun as you do.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll check to see if I can find the model number when I get in to work. If I don't get CM today I might have to set it on top of a box (for a chassis), put a 75 mm barrel on it and dress it up like a tank. Then I could sit and toss things into it and pretend it's a sherman being hit. I think the safety people would have a major cow if I managed to brew it up though...

We could have official CM Dying Tank Trashcans with penetrated turrets and a CM logo painted on them.