FREE FREE FREE !!!! sorry :)

In a few days i get my own webspace and domain name smile.gif

Anyway, i kinda misjudged the size i needed so i have plenty left.

Here's the idea:

Everybody interested in building a CM website can get some room on this web.

Ofcourse it's free, you will have no pop-ups and you can use MY domainname as

address (the mainpage will have all the links). Ofcourse you could also use a redirect url.

Since i'm paying for the space you don't have many problems some free-hosts have like slow-conn, banners etc.

Tell me if you're interested, and post it here.

PanzerShark

ps. Not sure how many replies will take place but if there are too many, please make sure your

page is viewable. That way i can decide (with some CM-veterans..Steve/Charles/Fionn/MadMatt maybe) which sites have something to add smile.gif

And to end this thread i would like to take the opportunity to explain some rules (for the people who already mailed me...i'll reply tonight or tomorrow).

1) It MUST be CM-related

2) You MUST put a gif/banner on it linking to Battlefront and CMHQ.

3) No advertising or moneymaking banners.

4) Ofcourse NO warez/mp3z and/or XXX

5) A regular update...meaning once every 2 weeks or preffereably more.

Some points need to be addressed (like point 2), and keep in mind this is a FAN-site. This means NO copyrighted material from CM or opening CM pages in your frames.

That's all

Although the space is great, i think the idea of having your own messageboard (UBB....like this one), your own sub-domain, your own e-mail, live-chat...and more is what it makes a fun idea (especially since you don't see any banners/pop-ups/delays etc).

I think it's great that you have some cool CM-sites at the ready at this place, without having to type or remember the url al the time smile.gif

There's room for about 25 sites (10mb per site...which is a lot).

Hell its free I'm interested!

DO you think my site as it is is Cm related enough? And what about all the other stuff on there, is everything A ok in terms of legality?

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

I dunno Cool...i've never visited that site of yours tongue.gifsmile.gif

But maybe if you get rid of that chick we can work things out (2-0) smile.gif

But serious, your name is on the list. From now on your name will be "CoolColJ the ADMINISTRATOR" smile.gif

When ready, i'll sent ya the details and login-stuff

PanzerShark

"Anyone else wants some?"

Guest MantaRay

I will build a CM page if you give me space. I am currently working on one for Swat 3, and when I am done, if you have enough space, I would love to do it on your site.

Ray

------------------

SWAT 3 Page