Shipping Date?

Guest Moiety

It's going to ship by U.S. Priority Mail. So you'll get it even on

a Saturday if the delivery time works out that way. smile.gif This would apply

to only U.S. customers (unless Priority Mail can go overseas as well?).

Guest Blacksilver

That will be most devastating if true, as I will be 9000 air miles from both my mailbox and my computer from June 8 to June 25. I at least want to take the manual with me. frown.gif

After searching this forum, I can find no evidence that CM will be shipping in near future or that it has even gone Gold. That it has gone Gold has been implied, but not announced by any source I would consider reliable. wink.gif Of course, I could be wrong if the search engine at this site really sucks.:0

Yeah, I thought the demo was to be based gold code meaning CD on my doorstep very very soon.

It seems however that BTS is not yet willing to release it and is as yet polishing.

I would love to hear that I am incorrect and that it is being duplicated and shipped but...

The following statement can be found on the main page for Combat mission:

"Currently Combat Mission is in the final stages of production and should be released by the first week of June, 2000. Big Time Software, the Developer of CM, has a long history of delivering the goods. You won't be disappointed!"

I know it has been mentioned by Steve and/or Charles that the final game should ship around the first week of June. It is somewhere in all of these posts, if you want to look real hard for it. smile.gif

------------------

Dan

This was posted by Steve on May 14th of this year:

"We think orders will be processed around the last day of this month, hopefully shipping out within a week after. Normally we only charge cards on the day before we ship, but we have too many preorders to do that."