Spotting bug at night?

I've posted something on this before, but got no reply, soooooo...

Currently playing a QB against the dastardly PeterNZ and his band of syphillitic hamstertruppen. Night, fog. An M8 of mine spotted two of his armored cars, and was then taken out. His armored cars moved on, and out of my LOS.

Problem is, I still have spotting information on those armored cars. No sound contact, but full spotting info. I magically know where they're going.

Before you ask the obvious question - yes, I've double checked. None of my units have LOS to his vehicles.

So, this would seem to be a bug, yeah? I don't think I should know what his vehicles are doing, should I?

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Guest barrold713

It could be rodentia of the resistance hopping a ride on the passing units passing on the recon info.

Sorry I don't have any serious assistance but I would also be interested if this was a frequest occurance as I don't recall this specifically happening to me. Since I have not played PBEM yet maybe it is something in that mode that causes it.

Good Luck.

P.S. Sounds like you guys had a great time at the museum.

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

Here's a good one. The old kubelwagen recon trick drives within 50 meters of 3 Shermans in clear terrain on a rainy night (no fog) and does not see them. The space from Kubel to tanks is unobstructed and flat.

The tanks watched the whole thing happen. Visibility appears to be about 150 meters for the tanks in the direction of the kubelwagen.

Guest Big Time Software

Hey, one of you Gerbil wannabes feel like sending me a file with a password? No, I am not checking up on which chump is losing worse, but am actually curious to see the problem in action wink.gif

Thanks,

Steve

steve@battlefront.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Hey, one of you Gerbil wannabes feel like sending me a file with a password? No, I am not checking up on which chump is losing worse, but am actually curious to see the problem in action wink.gif

Thanks,

Steve

steve@battlefront.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will do, let me track it down.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.