Do not upgrade your game sprockets!

This is a warning to all mac users. Do not upgrade to the latest version of the game sprockets. With the newest version of the sound sprockets your men sound like they are in a permanent echo or something. The version of sound sprocket to avoid is: 1.7.1 The version of sound manager to avoid is 3.1 The version of sound sprocet filter to avoid is 1.7.1. The sound manager is a part of quicktime. I believe it is delivered by way of quicktime 4.1. This has only happened on my machine so far as I know. But there may be others out there. Steve can you replicate this problem?

Have you ever thought that the problems you are facing may be a result of using an old version of the Game Sprockets rather than the new one?

You're running version 1.7.1 and version 1.7.4 is the current release.

Am using latest Game Sprockets and everything sounds great!

Lurker

Ok well I've narrowed it down to the version 3.1 sound manager. I have a starmax upgraded to a g3 by way of a l2 cache card. I had no problems with the beta demo under the old sound manager. It could just be a l2 cache upgrade conflict but it is quite reproduceable. If you have a l2 cache upgraded machine try and stay away from the 3.1 version of the sound manager.