Madmatt's Gyro-Vomitus Stabalization Engaged and Part Deux to Sunday's Update on CMHQ

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Good Morning to you Mon! Come to the islandsa where I and I and Jah can kick back and enjoy a raga game o Combat Mission!

Man, after hearing every dialect of the Southern Caribbean for the past week its nice to be back home where I can just plain ignore everyone instead of trying to decipher if what was said had anything to do about a volcano exploding or my ship leaving without me. Ok...I am feeling a little better now and just updated CMHQ with a second batch of goodies for you all.

This time around we have:

The delayed POTD Archive with my 'psuedo-Dalisque' offerings..

A new POTD which you should all get a kick out of.

and...

Two, thats right T W O new inductees into the hallowed halls of the Heroes Corner.

So get out, go over and browse! wink.gif

Madmatt

p.s. hmmm I go on vacation and my companies stock drops over 30 points! Hmmm...Coincidence?!?... biggrin.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

Yes I did, but their stats just didnt quite measure up I am afraid... frown.gif

Madmatt

p.s. Who knows though, they may make it in once the enivitable revisionist thinking mentality takes hold of CMHQ! wink.gif

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Hey Madmatt,

after the tiger/jagdtiger extravaganza the last week i wonder if i could persuede you to give some POTD's of other vehicles. How about some happy family pictures of say all shermans (versions!) or 250's or 251's or german TD's or or or or or ...... well you get the picture smile.gif (oh what a pun, i'm killing myself tongue.gif ) .

I for one would be happy to drool all over those kodak moments (mommy jagdpanther and daddy jagdtiger with the childern TD's on a leasurly stroll in the countryside ..... tongue.gif ).

Oh please .....

Grtz S bakker. (begging mode on)

Guest Madmatt

Sorry S bakker but like I have said in the past: I DON'T TAKE REQUESTS! wink.gif

You gotta EARN the right to get a POTD made up special and you aint got no points boy! (Line blatently stolen and modified from 48 Hours)

Madmatt...

Doing it my way since 1563...

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Let me explain Fionn. My friend said I couldn't win as Germans.Although hurt that I would have to fight as them wink.gif, the $5 reward for winning sounded good. I said that I would have to play as Regular Wermacht though (Just something iny mindset). Well, he came over and watched me beat the AI real good. $5 more for buying CM 2! biggrin.gif

Madmatt, didn't you say that the winners of the caption contests would get their own POTD requests fulfilled by you? I could be wrong, but I thought I heard this somewhere.

------------------

Sosabowski, 1st Pol. Abn.

Yes, I know my name is spelled wrong as a member!

Guest Madmatt

Yes I did, But I didn't think that he was one of the winners. To be honest, I don't know WHO were the winners and I havent even seen the captions either! biggrin.gif Any idea where I might find these? I was thinking that Lorak had them put away somewhere all nice and safe but havent had any oppertunity to go find them. If someone won the contest then they would have enough points to request a POTD, of course! wink.gif

I just meant that I don't take unsolicited requests! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Ok, here are the caption winners. I did have the captions matched with the POTD's over at the club. But I had to delete them to make some room this weekend.

Bunkerfront-"Let's see meathead fight this Bunker!"-Richard III

Bunkerback-"open up or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and blow your house down Fionn!" -Gen Sosabowski

combo1-"damn those french impressionist!"-Hakko Ichiu

combo2-" Pardon me. Do you have any Grey Poupon?"-Gunnerdream

combo3-"get off your butts! smoke breaks over...move out."-Schrullenhaft

Thats all of em.

Lorak

------------------

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. Without my rifle I am useless. Without me, my rifle is useless...

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/combatmissionclub