SF califorina CM chapter

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trooper:

If you're talking about the yellow one, it's actually an Abbot SPG.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was the one. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

There's apparently a pink one running around London as well.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a pink one! Oh...the shame!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Imagine, please, the typical British Bobby, leans his bike against the hedge, stands in the middle of the road.. "Halt"

Apparently the first thing the cop says is "Excuse me sir, is this your tank?"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. I picture the Bobby being played by Basil Fawlty.

[This message has been edited by CaSCa (edited 10-24-2000).]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.. This is war!

Look, there's a So-Cal chapter trying to start up. This is intolerable!

Seriously, we can have a fair oul fight here. Maybe we can find some way of setting up a league whereby our guys play their guys, and each win gets you two points, each draw one point and so on... See who comes out best?

Manic Moran

------------------

The difference between infantrymen and cavalrymen is that cavalrymen get to die faster, for we ride into battle!

Trooper is right... this is unacceptable and can not be tolerated... to think there is a developing force brewing so close to our borders...

Hehe...

Sounds like potential for good fun & competition...if this organization truly dose exist please contact the NCCMA at (NCCMA_HQ@CAVALRY.COM) for a possible tourney...or to just let us know your out there...please feel free to post on this thread...

over and out,

Blitz-

OK.. This is war!

Look, there's a So-Cal chapter trying to start up. This is intolerable!

Seriously, we can have a fair oul fight here. Maybe we can find some way of setting up a league whereby our guys play their guys, and each win gets you two points, each draw one point and so on... See who comes out best?

Manic Moran

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... is Fresno north or south (the usual question), being the very middle of the state, and the third (central) California? Doesn't matter, we're stealing all your drinking water and dumping it on our parched earth to ensure that America has enough raisins...

Work takes me south to SD county every couple weeks (5 hour drive if LA cooperates); SF is 3.5, Sac 2.5 hours. In other words, the middle of nowhere, or everything, depending on how much you like driving.

There is a tank/AFV collection in LA just off I-5, I think near the 605 interchange, mostly American.

No ICQ but keep me posted. I know there was another poster from Fresno and one from Madera a while ago.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

We will destroy you, you loofa using,pot-smoking, Sierra Club hippies! I think No Cal ought to be annexed by Oregon, because not only do you all have that sort of backwoods mentality, but you drive like Oregonians as well.

Not only do we take all of your water, but now we will take your honor on the field of battle.

(Now if only I could figure out a way to play CM while sitting in traffic)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

(Now if only I could figure out a way to play CM while sitting in traffic) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL.. I can relate.. I'm one of the Bay Area's Bridge and Tunnel Crowd. Fortunately, I have a good laptop. Unfortunately, my mobile phone has neither internet connection or lap-link. However, I guess I could download a turn at the office and work on it in traffic...

Manic Moran

------------------

The difference between infantrymen and cavalrymen is that cavalrymen get to die faster, for we ride into battle!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rommel22

We will crush these weak SO CAL people, they will not stand up against us! Try to go against Herr FeldMarshel Rommel himself!!!

But seriously, league fighting would be great, leagues duking out for supremecy!

------------------

"If you are a Republican under 30 you have no heart! If you are not a Republican and over 30, you have no brain!"

Winston Churchill

Hey,

Well, after a very long week of working too many hours, I am ready to get some games going this weekend. Anyone from the N. Cal. chapter want to send me a setup?

I have contact info for several members up on my site, and it would be nice to start getting some internal games going so we can sort of "rank" our members. I prefer to play Germans, but I will take either side.

Send over a 1500 point (minimum) QB, we pick our own forces, any weather, any terrain.

See you on the battlefield!

http://members.home.net/jagdcarcajou

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

I'm running a Miniatures wargame on Saturday (Tomorrow) in the Clam Bucket, Oakland if anyone's interested in tagging along...

Jagd, maybe I'll see you for that PBEM Sunday?

NTM

------------------

DID I JUST HEAR SOCAL IS STARTING A LEAGUE!!!!!! Okay first things first I am back from a short trip. Second I have not gotten ICQ to go outside my LAN at home. Third SOCal must pay for their impudence wink.gif Gentleman this means WAR (what is it good for......CM)

Later

------------------

Sir are you sure you want to go to red alert...it would mean changing the bulb

-Priest

Jagd, maybe I'll see you for that PBEM Sunday?

NTM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,

Sounds good Trooper. Fire it on over. Other than watching the Bucs crush Atlanta I don't have anything going on that day!

Chris

------------------

What the hell is a Jagdcarcajou?

To all the Californians:

Are you guys going to join the RD group ladder? It seems like both North and South have a lot of enthusiastic players. Maybe Cyberfox can split California in two for you guys, or maybe there should be a Californian Civil War to see who controls the State. The term "rivalry" definitely applies here.

Well I've been working on getting a tournament started up for us for the past week...

I thought I'd be democratic about it, even though I'm a conservative bastard...hehe, and let our members vote on or recommend a scenario they'd like to play for the first round of our tourney...!

I think it would be best if the scenario used is small to medium in size, as well as evenly balanced...

let me know your thoughts generals!

Contact me via ICQ or E-mail at the usual spot: nccma_hq@cavalry.com

More to come!

Thnx all...

Blitz