M3A1 Crew Casualties (Bug?)

Guest Madmatt

I see the issue. When a unit takes a crew hit it automatically buttons up. The M3A1 can't fire while its buttoned though, the gunner is behind the gun mount it is assumed.

The TacAi will never UN-Button but you can do it for him. Just give the un-button command and the M3A1 will again fire its MG even with a crew hit.

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I see the issue. When a unit takes a crew hit it automatically buttons up. The M3A1 can't fire while its buttoned though, the gunner is behind the gun mount it is assumed.

The TacAi will never UN-Button but you can do it for him. Just give the un-button command and the M3A1 will again fire its MG even with a crew hit.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. I'm having the trouble with a British Wasp flamethrower. It has one casualty and will not unbutton or accept a "target" command.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Toad:

Is this the correct behaviour for the British Wasp? Is it truly unable to fire with one crew casualty?

Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still busted ...

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

Guest Madmatt

With one crew hit the Wasp is NOT allowed to fire.

We let the M3A1 to do so since it has TWO dedicated MG gunners and two MG's. The Wasp does not.

Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

With one crew hit the Wasp is NOT allowed to fire.

We let the M3A1 to do so since it has TWO dedicated MG gunners and two MG's. The Wasp does not.

Madmatt<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad for me. But at least now I know.

Thanks!

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada