One and a half bugs

1) rocket barrage - opponents Humber knocked out - words appear "abandoned" or whatever. Next plotting round Humber fine and shell crater (as well as at least one other crater) disappears. Good (and honourable) friend/enemy Mark acknowledges that this did happen and offers to withdraw humber. BTS if you guys don't know about this yet - we can supply the files if you need them.

2) this one is a maybe. My Nashorn (the AI) spots enemy squad and red spotting line appears cutting through the corner of an intervening house (quite substantially so - I would estimate about a meter in) It then fires about 4 or 5 times but all the shells explode in the intervening house, tying up the Nashorn and wasting half it's HE shells.

NOTE - I viewed this on a "realistic" setting. File available.

Otherwise - just one mayor complaint: I have'nt been able to get to bed before 2am since the CD arrived... frown.gif

"just one mayor complaint: I have'nt been able to get to bed before 2am since the CD arrived..."

Well, if you'd just move to a sensible timezone instead of being on the other side of the world from some of you most dedicated gaming pals... : )