Members and Juniors

Not that deep......30 posts = member status

------------------

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

-- King Henry VI, Part II, Act 4, sc.2, l.86

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 07-20-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blue Macs:

im just wondering who are the members and why junior members are just that. are the members people involved in the game creation.....just wondering thats all.

FAB GAME by the way guys . i never play CC2 anymore<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Difference in your case are 24 posts. Members have 30+ wish I had been a Beta tester though.

Don't let anyone on the CC discussion board know about this. Mac user by any chance?

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

damn your heart jdmorse! You beat me to it!!!! Eternal antagonism to you!!!!

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

Mac user and proud esp when i can get a game like this on it. found my CC tactics were a bit ropey when put to the CM test though, esp with infantry<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh - if you use CC tactics, can we please do a PBEM and register it on all available ladders? They won't help you. I recommend reading up on real life tactics. Start with Rommel 'Infantry attacks'. I knew you were a Mac user - CC2 was the last decent wargame coming out for us, apart from TacOps, which I just discovered after CM. Where in Leicestershire? I am in Coventry (not much longer though - soon off to London, where the streets are paved with gold, and I will single-handedly stop global warming). Now I must lsiten to Radio4, they promised a Muppets version of 'Saving Private Ryan'.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Germanboy

Germanboy- i live in a little village just outside loughborough. mydad runs his design business from home so i use his G4 for CM. going to uni soon though.....maybe he'll let me keep it.........doh!!!!! frown.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which uni? Try and take it along - or buy my 2nd hand iMac... You won't be happy using a Windogs machine.

------------------

Andreas

Germanboy- durham i hope. but probably leeds after the state of my exams eek.gif . still waiting for that top dog powerbook to fall of a lorry by my house. i can dream. cheap imac is a gd option i will look. think the g4 will be staying here tho. i will prob find it bolted down soon to stop me biggrin.gif

Germanboy- durham i hope. but probably leeds after the state of my exams eek.gif . still waiting for that top dog powerbook to fall of a lorry by my house. i can dream. cheap imac is a gd option i will look. think the g4 will be staying here tho. i will prob find it bolted down soon to stop me biggrin.gif