CM2 request for Dukes of Hazzard fans

Recently in a game I was playing against Capitalistdoginchina I saw the most wonderful thing. Two of my halftracks were trying to escape a mob of invulnerable Stuarts (I think CDIC must make them special for the Red Army) and to do this they had to speed across a bridge even though the other side was held by the americans as well. As one of the halftracks raced towards the bridge the crew was killed and the halftrack was knocked out. But instead of just stopping, the HT lost control, veered off of the mouth of the bridge, careened over the river bank to the left, and splashed into the water (ok, there wasn't a splash, but it looked so cool I could "almost" hear that splash). It was a fabulous CM moment.

My CM2 request: I recently saw on that "crack" TV reporter show 20/20, that WWII jeeps were notorious for rolling over when out of control at high speed (or even low speed). Could my recon vehicles that have the pedal to the metal flip over 6 or 8 times when the driver is shot or abandons? It would be priceless!

Thanks for the consideration,

Rob

Betcha can't wait for CM 3, when you can get General Lee tanks wink.gif Anyway, it would look cool, but if BTS didn't make tank turrets fly into the air when they brew up, I doubt they'll implement acrobatic jeeps.

Another thought-wouldn't it be great to see vehicles slipping and sliding on icy winter roads? I'd love to do a few 360s with Hellcats, go ditch driving in a Kubelwagen.

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 11-11-2000).]