Movement and Fire ???

In a single turn, can I layer the orders to move to a certain point and then target from that point? If so, how?

Also, how can I delete some of own dumb, homemade scenarios from my getting clogged up game menu? Thanks.

To delete files: Use Windows Explorer or whatever the same thing on the Mac is, go into the appropriate folders, and delete the offending files.

As to the fire and movment question, you can assign the desired target at the same time as you order the movement. However, units will only stay locked onto a target they can't see for a short time before looking for something they CAN see. So if it takes longer than this to move to the new position where they can see the target, the target order might not still be working when they arrive.

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman