Winter Uniforms Suggestion

First off, don't get me wrong here. I am greatly appreciative of the hard work put in on making all the winter uniform textures. However, having just installed MDMP2, I noticed something that you mod makers might want to consider in the future.

Basically, it's the collar. Here's a guy in his cool.gif white uniform (or, for Volksturm, his civvie trousers with snow caked around the ankles), kneeling at the ready in the snow with flakes swirling around him, and his collar is unbuttoned to display his manly chest hair and dogtags like it was summer.

Granted, this is only noticeable when you zoom right in a troops, but it does look a bit strange. Also, because MDMP2 just overwrote all my existing winter uniforms, I can't remember if these "3rd party" mods had the same collar situation. But it seems to me it would be more appropriate to have the collar buttoned and perhaps even a scarf around the neck?

Anyway, thought all you tailors might want to know. Good job all around regardless smile.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

Want a naval sim? Check out Raider Operations at www.historicalgames.bizland.com/index.html