The Whole Friggin' Battle!

I am not a computer guy, so I do not know why this would not work (and it probably won't)... but...

It would be really cool if at the end of a battle, we could "rewind" all the way to the beginning and watch the whole friggin' thing from beginning to end. Wouldn't that be cool?

------------------

Capt. Byron Crank, US Army

Guest Shatter50

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Crank_GS:

I am not a computer guy, so I do not know why this would not work (and it probably won't)... but...

It would be really cool if at the end of a battle, we could "rewind" all the way to the beginning and watch the whole friggin' thing from beginning to end. Wouldn't that be cool?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shatter here:

Your lucky I got to you first, before to long their will others telling you this idea has been around since the dawn of times and may be in CM2.

This idea has been mentioned so many times I can't think of a number.

Hope this helps. biggrin.gif

Search. There, I said it, please don't bite my head off. Put down the knife! smile.gif

Someone or other is coming up with a utility to view PBEM movie files one after another. Unfortionatley, it's PC only, so I don't know where to get it.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska