Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMMC: How to sign up?

Howdy folks

Did I miss something entirely? I read somewhere that 100 players have signed up to play the CMMC, but I can't find a link or instructions on how to sign up for it. Am I loosing my eyesight so quickly? I'd love to play as Germans or Americans. This is such a cool idea...

------------------

I love the f***ing Army

and the Army loves f***ing me

It is EXTREMELY important to note here that the only way to join the campaign is to e-mail Fionn Kelly (fionnk@thegamers.net). If anyone talks to a buddy to get their name on the mailing list and doesn't go through Fionn, they will not actually be signed up.

When you contact Fionn, he will pass your name to the Axis or Allied CO and you will be assigned a combat Battalion, and perhaps a staff officer role to play as well.

As for those GMs, well, evil is as evil does. I'm sure the role of executioner will be enough pay already.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Guest Madmatt

Yes sadly I believe you do... There are people genericaly known as:

L ost

O utsiders

S eriously

E motionaly

R egretably

S egregated

These poor souls aren't aware of the full world that awaits them at CMHQ. They think that only isolationism and division are the order of the day... Such a waste, only when we can all come together and unite with one voice will the world (and my Hit Counter) rejoice and be free....

Come brothers and sisters... Be with me...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net