THE BIGGEST APOLOGY EVER ON CM'S BOARD!!!

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

I would like to start out by start out my message by saying that I am really sorry for the last statement that I made on this board to SS_Panzerleader. I was very rude and vile, and had no right whatsoever to make that kind of comment in any way shape or form. I really have no excuse as to why I did it, so I wont even attempt to make one. That night I did try to remove the post, but it was too late as Steve pulled my posting abilities.

I would also like to apologize to all that were offended by it who were not in my direct line of fire. I must say that it was one of the most bone-headed things I have ever done, and it will not happen again.

Steve has allowed me to retain my posting privliges, and in the last few weeks I have really found out what a truly nice guy he is. I feel like I am a very lucky person to even be able to get this second chance, and I will hope that most of you will accept my humble attempt to let you know how bad I feel for my actions.

Ray

Good to see you back and realising what you did wasn't perhaps the best choice at the time wink.gif.

I know tempers get a little frayed here every so often (been guilty of it myself a few times wink.gif ) but I always feel a good, honest apology wipes the slate clean.

If you apologise you always deserve a second chance in my book. So, as far as I'm concerned slate's clean and I hope others who may have been targetted or been offended at the time will take the opportunity to welcome you back also and follow the humble lead I'm trying to give.

Guest Big Time Software

Nah, he just took responsibility for his actions and said he was sorry. What more could one ask for? smile.gif I checked it out with SS PL and he had no problems with Ray's return either. Besides the scuffle in question, Ray has been a welcome member to this BBS and deserved a second chance.

I'm very glad to have Ray back as I honestly don't want to have anybody black listed here. At the moment only the joker who deliberately impersonated me, posted that CM had been released, and then didn't appologize is on the ban list. Not bad for over a year and 32,000 posts wink.gif

Steve

MantaRay

Hey man no worries I'm over it, my temper has flaired before myself - so I wouldn't want to pretend I've never said anywords to that effect before :-P.

At anyrate we seem to have gotten off on the wrong foot and Steve Grammont spoke well of you - which is almost like getting a letter from the pope :P

This is a great community so lets put it behind us and start over if you wish to do so. I accept your apology lets just forget it.

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out