TO: STEPHEN GRAMMONT

Guest Big Time Software

I check all the time. But at the moment I have 50 emails in line ahead of yours. Learning patience, especially on a weekend, is a good thing to try for smile.gif

The answer to your question is "everything is fine". You most likely would have seen this answer tomorrow, when I do every other day big Inbox cleaning.

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

If I had a bunch of extra money lying around, I think the FIRST thing I would hire someone to do would be to answer my emails. Since I posted a resonse to you above, another 10 or so came in. And it is 12:00am on a Saturday night frown.gif

Steve

I recently had an adress change. It was on short notice and, as I was unsure at the time when the game would be released, I didn't want the game to be sent to my old address.

I ended up e-mailing Steve three times:

Once to give him the address and billing change. Another time to let Steve know that the billing info was staying the same. And a third time to let him know that I had arrived in my new location and that I had left the old one before receiving an e-mail confirmation (which had apparently been sent after I had left) and left a new e-mail address to be reached at.

I was very itchy to do what Manieri has done, i.e. post to this forum.

After keeping my itchy trigger finger still, I was rewarded by an official Steve Grammont e-mail confirming the address change.

Moral of the story - Steve is on top of things even if he is likely very busy.

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK